Saturday, February 18, 2017

Putting things to bed

Good morning, or good afternoon, or whenever you get this blog post.  I want to thank you for coming and joining me at this blog, and following me as I am growing as a blogger.  There were just some things that I quickly realized while I was on here that I would not be able to do.  As the list of things grew, my concern grew about what I wanted to do with this blog.  Could I make it into the thing that I wanted it to be?  And if I kept writing on here and eventually tried to migrate to somewhere else, how much work would that be?  So I made a decision.

I am going to leave this up, but put this blog to bed for the time being.  I don't believe I will resurrect it as I have begun to blog on a different site.  It is practically the same site, with some minor changes in look and some upgrades that I hope will be able to provide me with a better following.  When you start something and you really like what you are doing, you are a bit afraid of change.  And so I was worried what would happen as I leave here.  But I don't believe that I would have been able to make this grow here the way I wanted, and I worry that I wouldn't retain the following I wanted either.

Please visit my new blog site: singledadsguidetolife.wordpress.com  It has all the old stuff on there and some new stuff as I have begun writing exclusively on there.

Thank you again for following me here and I hope to see you soon as I migrate everything over there.

David Elliott, Single Dad's Guide to Life

No comments:

Post a Comment